Getting to know me
Got this one from my brother…
Ok, here's what you're supposed to do (takes 2
mins)…and DON'T BE LAME and spoil the fun.
Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you
will send. Change all of the answers so that they apply to you. Then, send
this to a whole bunch of people you know I N C L U D I N G the person who sent
it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about
those who know you.
Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you. (This is actually
pretty good fun, so it can't hurt to learn more about the people we call our
1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT?
In a house…with a mortgage
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Many (as usual):
– Holy Bible
– Rapid Systems Requirements Analysis
– Professional ASP.NET 1.0
– From a Buick 8
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Ripples of water…a special optical mouse pad
4. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
Dr. Dobbs Journal
6a. FAVOURITE SMELLS
Fresh cut grass. Donna's perfume. Coffee.
(Not necessarily in that order!)
6b. LEAST FAVOURITE SMELLS?
7. FAVOURITE SOUND?
Stomping on the accelerator with a big V-8 under the hood.
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
The realization that you just screwed up and there's no way to fix it.
9 FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
How'd it get so late so early?
10. FAVOURITE COLOURS?
Green (Colours!? Are we all British now??)
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE
13. MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE?
Treating people as you would have
them treat you.
15 CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA ICE CREAM?
16 DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
Yeah, but not as much as I did when I was young and less stodgy.
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
No, but I tend to hug a pillow
when I sleep.
18. STORMS – COOL OR SCARY?
19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
1975 Buick Apollo — the generic
sedan that really, honestly DID belong to a little old lady who only drove it
to church on Sunday. Then I turned it into a hot rod, complete with glasspack
mufflers and straight-thru dual exhaust. MAN that car could fly!
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE?
Winston Churchill, although it
might be a hoot to spend some time with Howard Hughes.
21. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
Yes. Don't you?
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE?
The one I have now: Playing with
computers and getting paid for it.
25. EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
Yes. Still am.
26. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?
27. FAVOURITE BOOK:
Just about any Stephen King book.
28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
Dust bunnies, and a couple of
trays for the rare breakfast-in-bed.
31. LEAST FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH
Hockey (at least on
television…it's a great sport to watch in person)
32. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
My brother Ian.
33. FAVOURITE CARTOON CHARACTER/S?
34. LEAST FAVOURITE CARTOON CHARACTER.
Beavis and/or Butthead
35. NAME A PERSON WHO YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
36. NAME A PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Yeah, right, like I'm gonna name names. 🙂
37. FAVOURITE FOODS?
Steak, chocolate, pizza, ice cream
I just had to add this one:
38. FUNNIEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME?
tossup between Fletch, Airplane, Raising Arizona and Monty Python and the
Quest for the Holy Grail.