RSS Link in the rendered HTML is formatted slightly incorrectly, which
causes NewzCrawler to overlook it! This is something I do all the
time: the standalone “LINK” tag in the <HEAD> section is closed
with only a > symbol, when it should actually be closed with a
space-slash-greater-than ( /> ) because it's a standalone tag.
some experimentation, I realized what was going on, and I'm so pleased
that the fix is so simple! Bug #133 has been submitted closed…
UPDATE: I added a HOW-TO if you want to fix your own blog.
ANOTHER UPDATE: I determined that this isn't really a Blogware bug (the
markup is valid as-is) but rather a NewzCrawler shortcoming.
Still, the HOW-TO might be useful if you'd rather break the standards
and make your feed more easily accessible to NewzCrawler users.