New Shoes for the MINI

You may also like...

7 Responses

1. Anonymous says:

Do you still feel this way about the g-force sports???

2. Anonymous says:

Hi Cole.
    Yes, absolutely. I've got about 10,000 miles on them now, and am delighted with them. HIGHLY recommended. My business partner has switched to them on his BMW 528i, too, and is just as happy with them. They are truly excellent tires.

3. Anonymous says:

Do you recommend a site on the web where I might order tires for a good price for my Mini Cooper S?
    Thanks and thanks for your reviews as well.
    Greg

4. Anonymous says:

Hi Greg,
    TireRack is well respected. I bought mine through a local dealer, but I'm pretty sure that he ordered them from TireRack.
    Regards,
    Eric

5. Anonymous says:

I know someone has asked if you still feel the same way about the G Force tires. And how about now?
    Sandra

6. Anonymous says:

Hi Sandra,
    I still love 'em. I've got nearly 35,000 miles on them, and they probably just got their last rotate/balance, but they've worn evenly and performed great throughout their lives.
    By the way, I mentioned earlier that my business partner had put a set of them on his BMW 528i and liked them, too. In the last month or so, he had to replace two of them due to wear, and he switched to Falken ZE912's (the successor to the ZE512's I had before). His first comment after going back to the Falkens was that the car feels heavy again.
    Eric

7. Anonymous says:

Greg,
    I had problems with low pressure in my Mini run flats for many years (I bouht my Mini NEW in 2002) and replaced them four times (only the first time at no cost) through the dealer. Too late I found TIRE RACK.com where they were much more affordable and had them installed by a local Good Year for a small fee. After another three replacements (all on the same tire) I decided to ask the local Good Year to check for leaks at the rim. My rim was bad since the day that I bought the car but the dealer never checked. I replaced the rims (also through TIRE RACK) and have had no further problems. TIRE RACK is great!
    Good luck. Sarah